Because the Griffon team:
- Produces results quickly and efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Can train HOPE VI staff quickly and is dedicated to building real capacity within an organization.
- Has members and associates with a broad range of public and private sector development and construction skills.
- Has members who have been innovators in every aspect of public housing administration and program management.
- Has HOPE VI experience that spans more than twenty-five projects in the nation’s largest cities.
- Quickly brings a clear understanding of the HOPE VI program to any organization.
- Can prepare grant applications, improve resident relations, arrange project financing, or do a construction inspection.
- Can be instantly available 24 hours a day via internet video conferencing.
- Will add to your tax credit investors’ confidence in your property and their investment in it.
- Offers creative, out of the box approach with team members recognized for their innovation in every aspect of public housing administration and program management.
- Is a Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and is committed to promoting equal opportunity employment as well as Section 3 employment.